Welcome to Gameplay Ingredients
Gameplay Ingredients is a set of Runtime and Editor tools for Unity Games : A collection of scripts that ease simple tasks while making games and prototypes.
GItHub repository is here : https://github.com/peeweek/net.peeweek.gameplay-ingredients
- Events, Logic and Actions : Atomic Components to perform Actions based on logic and events.
- Callables : Core of the Scripting philosophy of Gameplay Ingredients
- Managers : Game Singletons that take care of low level game logic.
- Messager : Scene-Independent Message Broadcast and Listen System
- Rigs : Components that animate, bind and connect objects together
- State Machines Abstraction that perform simple state behaviors.
- Factories : Components that create objects based on blueprint and manage their life.
- Timers : Time-based component that keep track of time.
- Global Variables : A Blackboard of values to read, write and get logic from.
- interactive : Interaction system for your characters
- Gameplay Ingredients Settings : Configuration asset of the project.
- Welcome Screen : Window that provides tips, and initial setup for your project.
- Play From Here : Play from your current Scene View location
- Advanced Hierarchy View : Displays more information in the Hierarchy Window.
- Link Game View : Sets the Game view to the same point of view as Scene View
- Scene Point of Views : Navigate Pre-recorded point of views in your levels.
- Scene Setups : Open Multiple Scenes at once in editor.
- New Scene from Template : Create new scenes based on existing ones.
- Find and Replace : A Tool to search game objects and replace them by prefabs.
- Callable Tree Explorer : Keep track of all your Events, Logic and Actions
- Folders : Folders in hierarchy.
- Discover : Navigate and Document your project using a Browser.
- Other Tools